Canyon Technical Services

Industry: Energy

• I worked for Canyon for a while and I can say this is the worst company I have ever worked for.There is no room for growth, I could not belive how management behaved or acted and how was and is no care for employees. They always talk about a work life balance, but there is non of that unless you fight for it. Management does not know how to management and communication is terrible. Canyon sadly does not seem know how to keep their employees happy. I would never refer anybody to this place unless I truly disliked them. There are so many positive companies to work for and this unfortunately is not one of them.

Posted on 27 April 2012 by Rater #6 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

When one of the lead mentors that was not so popular (misunderstood, but not a bad guy) finally was run off (treated like crap and with disrespect until he got frustrated and quit), the day the email came out that "so and so is no longer an employee of canyon", the station manager in GP had the gaul to mock a mistake that was made in an old email that was sent out company wide. It was a funny mistake, but this slip up that was made by the station manager showed his true colors that he is so good at hiding.

Posted on 11 October 2012