Canadian Aesthetic Academy

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Education, Training

• My experience with CAA which has been fantastic so far. Having worked in all sorts of business environments (retail, service, sole proprietorship), I can say that I'm happy with where I am right now. (...). It is hard work, but as I've discovered over the years, advancement is earned, not expected. I have and continue to recommend CAA whenever I can.

Regarding the polarity of some of the comments here, I'm really surprised. Either CAA has really cleaned up their act in recent years, or rather, certain people are trying to game the system. Shortly after I started with CAA, one person was let go. Obviously, I can't name names, but her sense of entitlement was sickening. I've seen this before at other jobs, particularly amongst younger workers who feel that work requirements are optional and they just have to show up to earn their paycheque. Anyway, you know who you are - if it is you posting these comments, consider taking greater responsibility and pride in whatever you choose to do. Don't expect your employer to do it for you.

Posted on 21 January 2010 by Rater #34 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I totaly agree with the above comments. I have been working with CAA for the past 3 months. the working evironment is great. all the staff work as a team and help each other. Employers and employees should alwasy support each other and that is alwasy the case at CAA. CAA promotes positive, happy, clean and respectfull work environment and I see that of the employees towards each other and toward their students and clients.

Posted on 24 January 2010

I agree! I have been working here since the summer. (...). It's so peaceful and wonderful seeing everyone getting along and working with wonderful people!!!

Posted on 23 January 2010