Cactus Club Cafe

www.cactusclubcafe.com

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Aliments, Boisson, Tabac

• Horrible experience. Was told over and over about how incredible the company was. During training, I was told to stay and practice. I was given several tasks to perform, including opening wine bottles in the back for the kitchen Afterwards, when I asked the manager to sign me out, I was informed that they "don't pay" for that, and that we are supposed to come in on our own time to practice. After a month of "training," I politely informed management that I wanted to stay on but could not continue at the ridiculous pace of 4 hours a week in "training". After having been promised full time work, I really needed to start having an income. (Hadn't even received a cheque for the miniscule hours I had been given in "training") The prompt reply was "I guarantee you that I need servers more than you need an income." Long story short, I must have made them upset when I fought to have my rights upheld and was informed that management did not see a future with me inside the company. I asked for specifics, and was told they didn't have specifics, only a feeling. Too many sketchy things going on, so I'm glad that I'm not still there. After a month and a half, I have yet to receive pay.

Publié le 3 octobre 2012 par Évaluateur #9 | Signaler comme inapproprié