CAA South Central Ontario

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• Very lucky to be employed by CAASCO and work with a great group of people. There are a few clunkers in the crowd but that is true anywhere you work. The recent Sr Management change was long over due; the best thing that has happened at CAASCO in a long ... long time. Looking forward to the future and more positve changes. Rule by fear and negativity is over. If you are not happy then maybe you should move on ... maybe not the place for you. If you are not part of the solution, very likely you are part of the problem

Posted on 30 April 2012 by Rater #60 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Have you read all the threads commenter 5 and 6? More then one commenter accuses more then 1 commenter of being in HR...just a peon trying to make the best of a job....shame really!

Posted on 1 May 2012

Exactly, comment 5. I can disagree with the direction and still love the company. This is my company to

Posted on 1 May 2012

Of course, once again, 'you are either with the program or your are not' and if not then you are part of the problem. With statements like those above, clearly nothing has changed. You are basically saying 'I am saying there will be no more fear and negativity' - if you disagree with me, maybe you should leave!

I also wonder why you are assuming that it is middle management that is the problem - how do you know what 'rank' anyone who is contributing holds. Perhaps the most negative comments are coming from senior management who are just too afraid to state their opinion overtly! Or perhaps they are coming from the frontlines who are tired of having the burden of success or failure of the senior managements 'pet projects' laid upon them. You could also be right that it is coming from middle management who are weary of trying to place a positive spin on these same 'pet projects' so that they can be seen as 'being on the bus' - but how do you know?

Posted on 1 May 2012

what was the latest Sr. Management change?

Posted on 1 May 2012

If it was "long overdue" as you assert, why did it take so long? If this proper assessment took too long in your view isn't that a reflection on the people who took so long to make this overdue decision?

Expect to see lots more positive comments on here going forward, because the Board is now watching.

To quote a former captain on Star Trek.....ENGAGE!

Posted on 1 May 2012

Quite obviously we are not all unhappy with the changes, in fact my guess is if they were to send the survey out again there would be a huge positive turn around. There are far more peons in this organization who are embracing senior management, then the few middle management who apparently see need to be worried about their employment! Perhaps the problems have not always started right at the top, but has been bottle necking at mid point on it's way down?