CAA South Central Ontario

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• I worked for the CAA for 10 years and I have to say it was the best place to work. I found the management very interested in the staff and really cared for everyone. Management always helped me further my career and were instrumental in helping me achieve some great goals. While the comapny has gone through some changes over the past few years, what company have not. The CAA will help and work arround any courses you would like to take to further your career. If anyone is working there and not working towards a career it is because they dont' want to, not because the company will not help. The pay is above other employers with 2 weeks paid vacation to start. The company is stable and has been arround for a long time. I can't see anything wrong with that picture. Good luck to anyone and your future is not for your employer to fullfil, it is in your control.

Posted on 3 April 2012 by Rater #51 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Yes, Caa WAS a great place to work once upon a time. They also support their employees endevours to be further educated and the pay is above average. However, the changes taking place at Caa currently has brought the company morale at a all time low. Caa has moved from caring about their employees to only worrying about the bottom line. (...). Pay is getting cut yet whos pockets are getting bigger? Caa does not respect their employees nor do they respect the work that they do. The new bosses say they want "team building" yet their actions towards a push to a team environment is a contradiction. If Caa thinks new blood coming to caa will make a difference there is a rude awakening. Yes you can cut costs through employees salaries however, the amount of turn around that will occur will be significant. Not to mention along with high turnover rates, will increase the cost of training new employees. It is so appalling that, that within a couple of years the company has took a turn for the worst. Caa will definitely not be one of the greatest companies to work for.

Posted on 6 April 2012