CAA South Central Ontario

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Centre d'appels, Service clientèle

• A old fashion company in 1960 model with 1965 software (at least my department is). I am in a crazy department with lots of turnover. I had my boss changed five times in two years. 75% of my regular work hours are dealing with politics with the other departments and even my current boss (he just get promoted couple months before. Unfortunately, he is those people who is not willing or be patient to listen to the truth, but imagine by himself with his limited experience (he thinks he has a lot) and giving "swinging" ideas.) Wasting my time does not mean I do not need to be responsible to your job with overtime works. Of course my boss still never appreciate what I did cause I never work on his great swinging ideas. Tired is what I will say in my position. Especially when you are trying to make the company go forward in a better path but someone above you is only playing politics and dragging your feet.

Publié le 17 décembre 2011 par Évaluateur #43 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

Rater 43, besides your communication skills, you need help with your math. If you spend 75% of your time on politics you are left with 25% to do the rest of your work. You probably need a development plan to help you with performance.

Publié le 14 janvier 2012

Comment number 6, you probably need to improve your communication and English language skills for a start.

Publié le 11 janvier 2012

Comment 3, you are right, spending 75% of work time on politic will never be able to get the work done. This is why I usually work 175% of time. Sounds like you are in a peaceful world in the company or don't even notice what others are doing surround you. Good for you.

Publié le 1 janvier 2012

You could work on your communication skills.

Publié le 28 décembre 2011

Don't get how u are getting any work done if you are playing office politics 75% of the time. Sounds like u are probably incompetent and hopefully ur boss can see this and fire u. Why are other people doing ur work and carrying deadwood like u around.

Publié le 23 décembre 2011

if your only spending 75% of your time on office politics you should consider yourself lucky

Publié le 21 décembre 2011

Sure sounds like finance. Or IT. Or marketing. Actually could be any department. The're all the same.

Publié le 21 décembre 2011