CAA South Central Ontario

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Centre d'appels, Service clientèle

• If you don't like your job, quit(no one is forcing you to stay). CAA SCO is a great place to work. Pay is ok, nice environment, great people, nice vacation. I enjoy my job.

Publié le 14 novembre 2011 par Évaluateur #41 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

I am glad to hear that you are happy in this company, hope you can keep going. I was so happy and proud to join this company when I started. But more that I see the politics daily, the more that I feel I am wasting my time. One thing I notice in this company is, the higher level that you are, the more time you need to waste on politics than real work. Beside, if you are with Union, of course you will be happy as well. Unfortunately, I am not that lucky.

Publié le 17 décembre 2011

Agree with rarer 41. Great place to work!!! And I have a lot of credentials and come from a top employer...that pales in comparison to CAA SCO!! Not sure if the negative Ned(s) or Nellie(s) are in touch with reality...

Publié le 15 décembre 2011

OK pay and a nice vacation make for a nice job. If all you want is a job. If you want a career, with new learning and upward trajectory this is not the place to be. Who are you going to learn from? The people running departments or groups that have zero background or experience. There are plenty of those. Just look at the recent appointments. Not a single qualified hire. This is a place where you go to just do the things you are told to do. And never, ever piss off anyone connected to the cabal running the joint. Unless of course you are looking for the exit package.

Publié le 16 novembre 2011

Hey it's ok you're happy in a low performance environment. You obviously fit in perfectly with all the employees that just do what they are told to do, and never think for a moment for themselves. Some people aspire to more. But at CAASCO that is the first step to being an outcast. Aspire for long enough and they will pay you to leave. What a pitiful place to be.

Publié le 16 novembre 2011