CAA South Central Ontario

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• Sometimes, those who complain most about low morale in the office are really the unhappiest of people even outside the office. They don’t like the work they do (no matter where they may do it), they don’t like their relationships outside the office and they derive little joy from living. Is this the company’s fault? Obviously not. As I’m a firm believer in the responsibility, and the power, of individuals to create their own quality of life (which is not to say that everyone can or should aspire to be a millionaire), people who are just unhappy people should not deceive themselves that their jobs are the cause of their unhappiness. It’s not fair to themselves to look outside themselves for sources of their own satisfaction.

Posted on 11 May 2011 by Rater #32 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

This is a perfect company for job security, HR does nothing to help rid the company of dishonest and pathetic people who's morals go beyond unethical and illegal. cream of the crap i'd say. this is where its at!

Posted on 16 July 2011

I believe the criteria is sycophants and sheep. Also people willing to do whatever they are told to do.

Posted on 13 June 2011

Management need training on how to deal with employees in a respectful manner. I'd love to know the criteria in which we select managers - because there are a few that really should not be working with people.
BUT we have to accept it as there is nothing we can do about it.

Posted on 10 June 2011

Delusional much.

Posted on 30 May 2011

That's some heady stuff. Management is not responsible, it's the people who hate themselves. This is the typical management attitude. We got to the top so we're smart achievers and everyone below us is a stupid fool. How sad.

Posted on 13 May 2011