Bell Canada

Industry: Telecommunications

• I have been working for Bell for the past 4 years. I love working there! Like any other companies, there are a few draw backs on certain aspects. Generally speaking, I consider this company a very good place to work. There is so much one can learn in this company! We can have fun while working! I am very please with the compensation. I read a lot of people that are complaining about the company. Bell has to be competitive and Bell has to sell products to their customers. Bell is on a market with very agressive competitors. I personally think that Bell is very well balanced between sales and servicing... much of the balance is done by the employees, like me, that work on the front line with the customers. With the new CEO, George Cope, things are changing, things are getting better. Change is an important part of the company! We have a motto, Change is the only thing that doesn't change at Bell!

Posted on 29 January 2009 by Rater #251 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

4 years...your're not there long enough...lol and let's see how you feel when your're cut....

Posted on 27 September 2010

i was the top sales man in my store with over 35 new phones sold per month. these figures dont include all my internet sales along with home phone or accesorie sales. with an average of each sale being a 3 year contract at $50 per month thats $1800x35 contracts=$63000 per month in buisness. Thanks so much for the $1600 a month after tax pay check! thank you for my bitch of a boss that was only hired because of her dad has a higher rank at bell. i dont think that this lady could manage a see through glass jar filled with june bugs. what a bunch of un ethical cheap people.

Posted on 27 February 2010

was your past employer a clown who serves burgers?

Posted on 4 February 2010

There exist even people who like Walmart as employeur !!!!!

Posted on 13 March 2009