Bell Canada

Industry: Telecommunications

• As an indication of what kind of employer this is:

Anyone have rude comments made on your application or profile within the Applicant Tracking System of an organization. This happened to me with Bell Canada whereby I noticed afterwards in the process of applying for another different role at Bell a few months later.

I logged into the Applicant Tracking System in the process of applying to a role, and I saw that on a previous application there was a comment/note saying Disqualified - Poor Resume, what kind of temperament in a HR Recruiter/representative or Hiring Manager would make such ridiculous comments on someone's application.

No other previous Bell applications of mine had such comment, and that note is also not consistent with the standard mailing notifying applicants that the position had been filled.

Instead someone hiding behind the anonymity of the internet making such comment, and imagine if I hadn't logged in to apply for another role, I never would have even seen this or known about this.

When it comes to Finance, there would nothing poor at all about my resume, the only thing poor here is the attitude and temperament of whomever made such comment to a candidate profile within their ATS for either some subjective reason, or they were having a bad day or week.

Bye Bell, Hello Rogers.