Beacon Community Services

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• The coworkers were pleasant, but the communication with management and the way it is run is abysmal! I do not recommend this employer at all!! I worked there for 7 months but I noticed several shortcomings, especially at the senior management level of some of their establishments. I was working there when the pandemic started and the management of my file by HR with employment insurance was extremely complicated. They issued various termination notices with different letters and all mixed up the dates and causes of termination. I myself had to take several steps with Service Canada to move my file forward and I never received support from management or HR. The officer assigned to my file even had to contact the employer to understand what they did! And still today, it has been since June 2020 that I no longer work there and I still have trouble getting my papers for taxes ... I really do not recommend this employer!!!

Posted on 16 February 2021 by Rater #67 | Flag as inappropriate