Beacon Community Services

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• They're great, and they're going to be the best!

Posted on 19 February 2016 by Rater #55 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Some of the staff, employment, counselling, support staff are some of most complaining, dumb, and no common sense people in existence. Some of the customers are society dregs too.

Posted on 16 June 2017

That is just funny. It seems like they are just another corporation disguised as a social service agency. It would be more honest to just come out and say they are into profit, making money, and the higher ups getting their bonuses. There is nothing wrong with getting profits, as long as you don't pretend to try to hide it, which looks quite tacky.

Posted on 24 July 2016

You just cant fix stupid!!! this company is a toxic cesspool...workers need to take a stand..get together and walk off the job and let GOD sort it out..and he will No Workers No Money Generated..cuss thats all this is ...its about money not care....

Posted on 21 July 2016

Haters gonna hate.

Posted on 25 March 2016

Why would I be bitter about being let go by Beacon or anyone else? I have an "ace card" up my sleeve, family apartment building income property, not own a few suites, 2 whole buildings. The other former staff feel the same way, many of them too. The former staff turn over list is getting ever longer.

Posted on 25 March 2016

Sounds to me like you're just bitter because you were "let go."

Posted on 25 March 2016

Sure it is. The former staff do not think it is so great. Do you drink the Cool Aid much?

Posted on 25 March 2016

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Beacon is awesome!!

Posted on 25 March 2016

I have worked at a few workplaces that had overly picky and busy body types. They are not fun to work around, very irritating. They can't sit still, leave things alone, and keep their mouths shut.

Posted on 25 March 2016

It seems like every office, warehouse, and other types of work places has 1-2 A-Holes, while 90-95% of the staff are not neurotic and actually pleasant to be around. Their negativity and difficult attitudes cause more morale damage than the good works of the majority. These types are usually narcissists and psychopaths who manage to avoid the screening process.

Posted on 25 March 2016

BS! Most of the workers are fair, but there are the minority who get bored and want to appear as if they are doing things. They like fixing things that are not broke, stir up things, find things to excessively whine about, or make things up if they can't find any (Sidney bc).