Beacon Community Services

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE employer. Treats their workers with no respect, expects 10 hour days with no breaks......oh, you can eat your lunch in your car. I am on disability due to arthritis and other health issues and have now had a hip replacement, waiting for another. I was treated horribly by Human Resources and was threatoned multiple times with disciplinary action because of time missed from work by a 23 year old who was in diapers when I started this work. You are expected to work in pain..........DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER WORKING FOR BEACON IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. Enough said, thank goodness I never have to return there again!

Posted on 19 January 2016 by Rater #54 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

All the Beacon Community Services branch offices are excessively complaining and non stop. Not all the staff are like this. The excessive complaining ones must have too much free time on their hands, while their non whining colleagues are doing all the work load? The staff who run away leave all the work behind for the remaining slaves to do. This means lots of overtime on salary with no extra money, probably. There is no life either while you are trapped in the office with all the work the others left behind.

Posted on 7 June 2016

This comment makes absolutely no sense to me. Does this person work for the company?

Posted on 27 January 2016

Picky, crabby, whine, complain, complain, complain, complain, and it is probably just one person at your respective offices too? Everyone gets complained at, outside or inside does not matter. Unfortunately, it is always just one constant complainer that makes it an irritating workplace for the other 90%. The serial whiners are quite annoying. Why do you suppose the staff all leave to go work somewhere else, or change industries and not just companies?

Posted on 27 January 2016