Beacon Community Services

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• The worst company ever!!If you get injured look out they will slow your schedule down to nothing at all.despite clients available for you to go to.Embarrassed to say I work there..mortified to be going to the food bank and staying with friends due to evection (not for lack of trying to get work from them).Have never been treated so poorly :(Am actively seeking employment elsewhere.I do not understand how they can hire new people when the workers they have get no hours..You can steal they will keep you and anything inappropriate you won't get fired..Hurt yourself at work and they screw you good.

Posted on 6 January 2016 by Rater #53 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Oh sure, all organizations see themselves as perfect and can do no wrong, even when confronted by overwhelming comments. The denial is epidemic. I suppose it is a form of power, management, decision maker psychopathy or narcissism? This is the Internet Age, the insider dirt can no longer be hidden as easily as in the past. The court of social media exposure is exactly where the bad decision makers, the power brokers need to have their feet held to the fire.

Posted on 27 January 2016

Ignore the shill response above. I challenge anyone reading these reviews with doubt to simply call the BCS office 250-370-2253 and ask a simple question about home care or the support they provide and find out what their front-line customer service is like. Now consider how the employees are treated when they have legitimate concerns.

Posted on 27 January 2016

Ignore the shill response stating that the minority are the complainers. I challenge anyone reading these reviews with doubt to simply call the BCS office 250-370-2253 and ask a simple question about home care or the support they provide and find out what their front-line customer service is like. Now consider how the employees are treated when they have legitimate concerns.

Posted on 12 January 2016