Beacon Community Services

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• I have been working for this company for about 2 years now, as a casual worker. I have never felt more stressed out and unhappy as a worker. This company is completely disorganized and treats their employees like they are nothing. I have had one review, other then that nobody has ever even called me to ask me how I am doing as a worker, what my needs and wants are... we are isolated workers everyday on our own in the community, it would be nice to know that we have someone who knows who we are to relay information to without feeling like we are bothering them. Every time I call into the office to speak with a nurse or schedule I am almost in tears of frustration with how I am spoken to. They are all so passive aggressive & just plain mean...trying to get us off the phone as quick as possible. I almost am made to feel stupid and unimportant. I now avoid calling in at all costs... I believe I am a caring and intelligent lady, so to be treated the way I am by the office is just appalling and really makes me question what is really important to these people (money).

Posted on 11 December 2013 by Rater #38 | Flag as inappropriate