BC Ferries

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Transport (marchandise), Entreposage

• Terribly run company, majority of workers have no life-work balance and everyone is mad all of the time. HR is an unorganized mess that mess up consistently. Many workers are miserable, rude, and have too much time on their hands. The work itself is very easy compared to other work I have done, but it is drawn out and boring. Most of the time our requirement is just to "look busy." Due to these factors workers spend the majority of their time complaining, and talking behind others backs. Zero positive feedback, people only noticed the small mistakes you would make, or would get mad if you worked "too hard." I would start every shift in a great mood, and usually leave miserable from the negative conversations and culture. The company wasted over $10,000 a person training us and most of us are not rehired because workers spent their time finding small factors to complain about us new people (go figure). Glad to not return, I would never consider this company as a lifetime employer seeing how miserable it turns its employees.

Publié le 16 octobre 2014 par Évaluateur #14 | Signaler comme inapproprié