Bayshore Home Health

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• Bayshore is only concered with the bottom line. The all mighty dollar. Private health care is not an industry I care to work for. Bayshore does not invest in their employees best interests, more over, bayshore employees are not covered by our insurance for services provided by Bayshore.

Posted on 4 November 2008 by Rater #8 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

how many message boards are there for
'Rate your Employer' Bayshore Home Health? It seems I've signed up for two, is this possible?

Posted on 27 May 2013

after two years of managing the lower mainland area, things have not settled down.
It is a hard job to go to day after day when you feel like any one with a lower hourly rate will replace you.

Posted on 4 September 2012

35 hours a week...are you kidding??? try 4 if you are lucky....in a 10 hour window.

Posted on 31 August 2012

A typical split shift job.
You give them 50 hours of your week....they give you 35 hours of work.

Posted on 30 August 2012

I agree, seem to be more interested in growing financially and in good customer care or equitable to their employees

Posted on 31 May 2012

definitely a bottom line driven organization. what business isn't?
re: the lower mainland expansion... probably too much growth, too fast, for this company to manage properly. eventually, i'm sure things will settle down, but the damage to its reputation and employee relationships may linger.

Posted on 18 September 2010

Anyone have comments on the changes this year to Bayshore's take over in lower mainland areas?

Posted on 3 June 2010

they'll put you one foot in the grave damn fast!

Posted on 15 February 2010

My suggestion is to run, and run as fast as you can.

Posted on 28 September 2009

Hi,

I am looking at working with Bayshore Home Health in Victoria, and I am wondering if this is the same as the one in Ontario?

Posted on 24 September 2009