Bayshore Home Health

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• Does not hire new grads for nursing jobs. Will try to keep new nurses as psw's. Not enough hours to live on. Does not value employees at all. If you are a new nurse, stay away, they will rarely give you a chance to actually work as a nurse.

Posted on 25 September 2014 by Rater #30 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Yes many LPNs told me they are being worked as LPNs ( more complex care) but being paid at a personal support rate.
Also when you are hired you will be given a form that you must sign that allows Bayshore to give you a minimum of two hours of work per day or as they seem fit.
Ultimately I could not afford to work for this company.
My daily mileage was expensive on my car as I was wearing out my brakes, using up oil and tires and this is NOT paid for by them! Burnaby Bayshore tells you to claim it on your taxes! Then you need to beg for the forms every year to get the very measly refund.
I found I was struggling to pay all the expenses that I was incurring because of their business practices upon me. I had to quit as I was going under financially despite my long hours of availability and good work ethics.

Posted on 27 September 2014