Bayshore Home Health

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• Working for this company has been disheartening, to say the least. Their one reedeming quality? The wonderful clients.

Terrible scheduling, terrible pay. You will be at their mercy, while you scrape by on empty promises of hours they never give you. You don't get paid enough to compensate your effort, time or travel. You will need to work other jobs just to survive on the hours you get from Bayshore. No consistency, it's feast or famine..you get either no hours, or they'll slam you with insane workloads. Some days I was offered only 2 hrs, where other days they made me feel bad for declining a 16hr work day with no overtime pay. Also, management treats you like crap. They never tell you what a great job you're doing, or offer moral support. Poor communication, and god forbid you are late for work...they'll haul you into the office to reprimand you. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this company.

Posted on 12 July 2016 by Rater #34 | Flag as inappropriate