Bayshore Home Health

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR - I was employed with them for 1.5 years and fought with the company the entire time for more hours

Posted on 10 December 2014 by Rater #31 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I bet that the scheduler kept telling you ' we are trying to get you more hours....maybe next week you'll get more!'
That's the line they gave me day after day for years!
If you work for this company know that as a frontline worker you are dispensable! They do NOT want you to stay and accumulate enough seniority to gain any benefits!
They are experts in HIRING!
They have to be because once you realize how horribly they treat you, you will quit as soon as you can find another job!
They will make your job route far from home for your first client because they do not pay for your travel mileage out or in. You will be on the road for hours, in all kinds of weather, at all times of the day and many hours of your available time will NOT be payed for!
If you think that their basic rate per km will pay for the wear and tear on your vehicle you will soon see it DOES NOT!
Brakes, tires, oil, regular maintenance is NOT compensated by Bayshore.
They are not rated one of the top employers
They won an award for their office procedures.
Ask anyone who is out in the field 'how do you like working for this company.'
The only people who do not articulate how horrible it is to work for them are the ones who are close to retiring.
It' was a horrible company to work for.

Posted on 4 January 2015