Bayshore Home Health

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• By far the worst company I've ever worked for. Worked as a Client Services Coordinator where I received very little training, then had to cover other coordinator's regions only to have nearly every situation be referred back to the area coordinator, team leader and manager. What is the point of putting me on their desks when I haven't even been trained to handle all these situations?

This is pretty much a call center where you'll be verbally abused every single day by crybaby clients and get talked down by nursing supervisors and case managers. Calls are non-stop and you pretty much have to eat lunch while you work.

My branch did not have staff parking so everyone had to pay for their own parking. Compensation way too low for the amount of work performed. Nobody says thanks and you're pretty much just a number to the company.

Posted on 31 December 2013 by Rater #26 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Maybe that's why they hire f/t but just on contract basis of Data Entry & Customer Service Representative - Markham, ON! Assumed they don't want to pay Data Entry & Customer Service Representative' benefit !? What if they kick you out after contract is ended !?

Posted on 18 May 2015

They are constantly hiring!
New ads they DO NOT identify themselves.
Anyone who has worked for them will tell you....just ask them.
'How do you like Bayshore home health? '
Made me sick!

Posted on 11 January 2015

This company is the worst one for patient care.
employees are not satisfied and do not contact us before coming as they are required to. We often nevever know who is coming nor when. Sometimes they are a no show due to confusion in appointments.
The right hand does not know what the left is doing. They service my spouse not myself

my comments as I see it

Posted on 9 October 2014

I worked for this company not knowing their reputation. They lied to me on a daily basis. They used bullying and intimidation on a daily basis. They sent me into DANGEROUS situations and environments that they were aware of and when I reported them to management and refused to return to them, they would just send in another care aide.
I was told tomorrow I would get more hours, and they never came.
I was always begging for hours.
I was elated when I was finally hired by another company.
Bayshore home health Burnaby branch is where I learned what a HORRIBLE EMPLOYER really is!
Do yourself a favour, stay away from this group as they will just take advantage of you!
You are not fairly compensated for your time or your driving.

Posted on 27 September 2014

This company can't get their act together. They screwed up my hours and wages twice in the same month and now they are saying I owe them money? Pretty pathetic that they sent a registered mail to my house telling me to send them a cheque for overpaid hours. Indeed, worst company to work for. I am not paying those idiots back.

Posted on 15 January 2014