Bayshore Home Health

Industry: Health Care, Social Assistance

• A typical day at work - 500 calls from office begging you to take more clients. Higher ups tell you to learn to say no once in a while but the CSC's never take NO as an answer.
    Management - was awful. You have to go through 5 different people to leave a voicemail to get an answer MAYBE 2 weeks later. (If at all.)
    Co-workers - I met maybe 2 other HCA's... we had the same view on this place...
    Hardest part of the job - The office doesn't give 2 rats about clients, I do. You can call with a concern and it gets swept under the rug. The turnover rate is ridiculous, my CSC would tell me every other day that they hired like 10 new people and then the next day - 'Oh, two people quit on me today'. Obviously something is wrong if people quit right away. The ONLY reason I stayed for as long as I did, is that I was terrified of the care my clients (who I had come to care for, obviously) would receive if I was no longer their caregiver.
    The OFFICE staff will generally say they love their jobs and management is great, but they ALL treat field staff like dirt.

Bayshore will hire anyone and work you into the ground, and give ZERO recognition. If you are passionate about what you do... DO NOT WORK HERE

Posted on 19 June 2015 by Rater #32 | Flag as inappropriate