Bank of Canada

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• Worst place ever I worked for. If you want to get trashed by wet dogs, mustache workers and dumb people in charge, get a job there.... Most of IT is looking for a job else where. If you have low self estime and want to re-apply for your job every 4 years even if you are permament you should apply at the BoC or if you like trashing people you work with, you would be a great asset to the BoC, backstabbing is a working and proven practice at the BoC. Don't forget that you will see shit shinning management. There is a lot of vacation, specialy if you get a package (6 month pay and your out, at least your not escorted by the security, or shot by them).....

Posted on 3 July 2008 by Rater #4 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

You could greatly improve your credibility by re-visiting your primary school grammar books ("your not escorted by the security"???). Low self "estime"? There's really no excuse for this. Why should we pay attention to an IT person who doesn't even know how to use a spell-checker?

Posted on 3 October 2008