Bank of Canada

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• Very poorly structured IT department who restructured downsized and made the managers re-apply for their own jobs. Taking a job at BOC was a big mistake for me. Had a terrible supervisor who clearly lacked people skills and had no-vision. I would not recommend working in IT at the Bank Of Canada. The only future you would have would be of insecurity .

Posted on 31 March 2010 by Rater #8 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Subject: Certification for some of the Bank’s ITS employees / Accréditation concernant un groupe d’employés des Services TI de la Banque

The Bank has been notified that the Public Service Alliance of Canada has been certified by the Canada Industrial Relations Board as the bargaining agent for certain non-management employees in Information Technology Services. In response to this certification, the Bank will fulfill its responsibilities as outlined in the Canada Labour Code.
____

La Banque a été avisée que le Conseil canadien des relations industrielles a accrédité l’Alliance de la Fonction publique du Canada comme agent négociateur de certains employés des Services des technologies de l’information qui n’occupent pas un poste de gestion. Prenant acte de ce fait, la Banque s’acquittera de ses responsabilités, conformément au Code canadien du travail.

Posted on 1 February 2011