Axisource

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Other Consumer Goods & Services

• First things first... Just because I see the timing of all these messages, these comments make no sense. The company has changed, and anyone who has real work experience know that most are resistant to change...especially if it means you have to actually start working. I have been in this industry for over 10 years, and coming to Axisource was a blessing. Instead of being part of a mold and getting yelled at for stepping out, we are building the mold. Axisource has filtered what works and what doesn't. These are called growing pains. Everyone who wrote a negative comment in this blog is either a rep or cs agent that does not want to adapt to the office supply industry. Like it or not...the toner business is different from the office supply industry- DEAL WITH IT. Get on or get off, but more importantly, get work ethics. Go to Lyreco, PC Mall, Grand & toy, then come tell me that Axisource sucks- I dare you.

Posted on 20 May 2011 by Rater #40 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

funny # 29 10 years experience and has changed already 4 x ( Lyreco, PC Mall, Grand

Posted on 28 May 2011

Okay rater #29. ..come on lady ! who are your trying to fool. If you have had 10 years in this industry let me tell you it doesn't matter whether your selling office suppies, toner, toilet paper or nuts and bolts. Its how you run the business, how you treat your customers and your employees and frankly TC has done nothng but destroy that company and frankly NC was dumb enough to let him do it. Typical Americans !!. I would like to know what kind of "mold" you are building and lets not talk about growing pains. Take a freakin Tylenol #3 will ya. !

Of course toner business is not different than office supplies accept for the margin your making. oh my god !! grow up ! Obvisously your 10 years in the business hasn't taught you much and poleasssssseee....don't give me that "work ethic" is better at Axisource than Lyreco or Grand and Toy. I want to know what kind of drugs you are on. Lady...you will be on the unemployment line very soon. I would suggest that you get your resume updated and start looking for a new job because once they shut their doors its over.

Posted on 20 May 2011