• As a Supervisor within Alta Care I must say it breaks my heart to hear the bad reviews. I can genuinely say I KNOW managers care about the well-being of employees and push us to enforce positive feedback and make sure front line staff feel valued and supported. I feel I do this anyways because, any one who enters this field of work has an amazing heart and you all truly make a difference in these childrens lives. It is really really unfortunate when we have to let people go, or people decide to move on.. But such is life. When an employee is let go, I know this is not an easy decision made by one person. And it's unfortunate when the mistakes made to lead to this have made such a negative impact on the children or coworkers that there just really isn't another choice.
    I personally will do everything in my power to help people grow.. When that doesn't happen.. It feels like a loss for me as well.
    I hope when people read the bad reviews they realize this wasn't the right job for this specific individual or they hold a grudge because it didn't work out.
    At the end of the day folks.. This is not an easy job, no one ever said that. It takes amazing people like the staff we have now to keep up the wonderful experiences we create for the children and families who have gone through so much.
    Any current or future employee reading this.. Thanks for being you!

Posted on 29 June 2019 by Rater #38 | Flag as inappropriate