• I enjoy working for this company. I however have seen many unhappy people during my time here. Most of these unhappy people chose to stay in a place that they were unhappy at and that makes no sense. Staying in an environment where our unhappy only adds to others unhappiness, which can lead to overall poor morale. I'm guessing that some of these negative comments are from people who either were under disciplinary action or who did not get an advancement they wanted. I've worked with some coworkers that are pretty lazy, and feel like their job is not important.. But then complain if the feedback they had received wasn't fair----again why stay? I personally enjoy the job,and stay away from negative front line team members, and feel happy where I am. I feel I have learned a lot, and enjoy the challenge in my job. People can dislike this, but those who do, are likely those who should have left the company a while ago, if not already gone.

Posted on 31 March 2014 by Rater #11 | Flag as inappropriate