Air Liquide Canada Inc

Industry: Utilities (Electric, Gas, Water)

• Personally, I think the company has been very fair with all employees and has even given some people a second chance to come back and change things up. This company is over 100 Yrs old, it's not because they make quick changes but sound ones. Visit the Stock exchange, good overview and overall growth expectations for the next 5 yrs.

Posted on 30 May 2011 by Rater #8 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

nice try at damage control. Firstly, the reason we take people back is because we are desperate. People leave because the pay is horrible, only the poor performers come back, and yes.....we re-sign them up.

Secondly, the fact that we are 100 years old is a risk....our systems are dysfunctional, our employees just want to be mediocre, and decision making takes forever.

thirdly, looking at the stock shows how we are doing globally. this is not reflective of how we are doing in canada. here in alberta.....we missed the boat....why is out HO in montreal?.....legacy....afraid to change....canadas cut of the pie is soooooo small its unmangable.....people want out....at all levels.......

Posted on 8 July 2011