AGAT Labs

Industry: Other Industrial Goods & Services

• I have worked at the production labs as a seasonal employee since finishing school. AGAT is a lot like the other labs. I worked at Maxxam before. Some is better at AGAT. Some is the same. Some is worse. They have some permanent staffs and then when sample work increase, they hire contract employees to get through the work. It is not terrible working at AGAT, but when you finish University you want to make more money. All of the production labs pays badly. I think working in a lab is much better than the mall. Everyone says AGAT is a stepping company. I think it could be a career builder company if they gave goals. I like the people in the lab. Everyone is nice and people work hard.
    The managers are friendly. They try to make the place good to work. They sometimes do learning at lunch. Learning sessions should be more often during lunch breaks. There are a lot of smart people working at this company, and if we share our knowledge with each other we would all be stronger staffs.
    AGAT has good people. It is not a perfect company, but there is worse.

Posted on 23 April 2015 by Rater #36 | Flag as inappropriate