Admiral Insurance

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• I can easily say this is the best job I have ever had. Having been a Manager in retail for almost 10 years moving to a company like this is like a breath of fresh air. I've been there for nearly two months and still feel like I'm on vacation.

I'm proud to work for Admiral and recommend anyone who is in Halifax and wants to become part of a very rare place of work to apply! There is practically no dress code, no one has an office which makes everyone (even the CEO) 100% approachable.

Not only does Admiral pay attention to work/life balance they essentially enforce it. We get 3 weeks paid vacation, stat holiday, paid sick days you name it we have it. Gift cards if you come in on the weekend, free fruit, free breakfast at least once a month. I could go on and on.

You're challenged everyday by the goals you need to meet but rarely feel pressured. Management makes sure you're happy because they know a happy employee will do their job great. The turn over rate is nearly nil which is unheard of to someone like me who came from an industry where we flew through employees like underwear.

Amazing place to work, I look forward to getting up in the morning and coming to my job.

Posted on 28 November 2010 by Rater #2 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Toads in people services. Ignore these reviews.

Posted on 28 March 2017

More obvious garbage from a stooge in their H.R. department.

Posted on 17 November 2012

If you have changed your mind about the company, can you tell me what score would you give them now? (You gave them a 5 score).

Posted on 26 October 2011

Haha I wrote this. Boy am I stupid.

Posted on 21 September 2011