Adecco

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Recrutement, Services d'emploi

• Adecco is one of the worst agencies I've dealt with in the lower mainland in Vancouver. Useless staff waiting in the wings for another job to come along, so they can get the hell out of their divisional offices.

Retention is very high at all recruiting agencies and each individual is on the lookout for a better paying job to go to themselves.

Recruiters at Adecco are like "Pimps", they get the most and give you the peanuts that are left over! If they actually get $50 an hour from an employer, they will sell you on the big picture that you can make $20 an hour... ridiculous!

Publié le 13 janvier 2013 par Évaluateur #18 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

There are some recruiters working at the downtown Vancouver office of Adecco that have major attitudes once you get to know them!

As if they're doing us any favours!

Publié le 29 mars 2013

I had a huge problem with these idiots in Edmonton and will never attempt to use them again. I thought I was going for an interview but was told that I was useless and unemployable instead. Totally unprofessional!

Publié le 13 janvier 2013