Adecco

Industry: Recruitment, Employment Services

• Adecco is one of the worst agencies I've dealt with in the lower mainland in Vancouver. Useless staff waiting in the wings for another job to come along, so they can get the hell out of their divisional offices.

Retention is very high at all recruiting agencies and each individual is on the lookout for a better paying job to go to themselves.

Recruiters at Adecco are like "Pimps", they get the most and give you the peanuts that are left over! If they actually get $50 an hour from an employer, they will sell you on the big picture that you can make $20 an hour... ridiculous!

Posted on 13 January 2013 by Rater #18 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

There are some recruiters working at the downtown Vancouver office of Adecco that have major attitudes once you get to know them!

As if they're doing us any favours!

Posted on 29 March 2013

I had a huge problem with these idiots in Edmonton and will never attempt to use them again. I thought I was going for an interview but was told that I was useless and unemployable instead. Totally unprofessional!

Posted on 13 January 2013