• Stay far far away from this company and it’s director. To busy himself running a truck to pay his personal on time and in my case an entire month. I’ve sued the individual after exhausting many attempts too establish 2 way communication with him. He ran away from me Saturday when approached. He owes me near $5000.00 and, clearly intends on not paying. Emails go unanswered , phone calls he’s blocked. It’s pretty sad too see how this relatively “new Canadian” conducts himself in this wonderful country we have. I’ve heard how things operate in Russian directly from the horses mouth and I’ve fell victim too a BULLY. Live and learn I suppose. However, a civil suit has been filed against him in hopes of gaining his attention through the good ol’ Canadian justice system. Much to his past accustom, Perhaps he believes “pay offs and bribes” will serve him well here in Canada as it previously would in Russia. .. I don’t think so. Never have I experienced this level of bad business. From performing work for free , too being left stranded on the side of the road in a remote location for 20 hours! Heads up fellow truck drivers! This lease ops a crook.

Posted on 7 November 2018 by Rater #2 | Flag as inappropriate